As this year begins to draw towards the end, it is time to reflect on PMJ’s success in 2023, and look forward to new challenges in 2024!
2023 for PMJ Masonry has been a successful year. We are very fortunate to have long-standing relationships with quarries, main contractors and architects that is leading to repeat business.
The following projects are a small selection that were completed in 2023 or are ongoing into 2024:
- Leeds City Square (McAleer & Rushe)
- Malmaison Hotel – Manchester (GMI Construction)
- Potterrow Student Accommodation – Edinburgh (Sharkey UK)
- The Meadows Development – Edinburgh (Downing)
- Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre – Teesside University Middlesbrough (Robertson)
- Halifax Bus Station (Willmott Dixon)
2024 is proving to be equally busy with the following projects confirmed:
- Southbank Place – London
- The Met Tower – Glasgow
With more projects in the pipeline, we are very much looking forward to working with our loyal and new customers throughout this year. Please keep a look out on our social media channels for more information on whats happening at PMJ Masonry!