As this year begins to move even quicker than last year!, it is time to reflect on the success in 2018, and look forward to new challenges in 2019!
2018 for PMJ Masonry was a successful year. We are very fortunate to have long-standing relationships with quarries, main contractors and architects that is leading to repeat business.
The following projects are a small selection that were completed or are ongoing from 2018:
- Thorpe Park, Leeds – Granite walling installed.
- Ruthin School, Denbighshire – Stone Panelling System used on large extension building to double the school in capacity.
- Holy Cross, Bury – Elevation cladded in Sandstone.
- Higgs Centre for Innovation, Edinburgh – Doddington Sandstone installed as cladding.
- College Crescent, London – Stone Panelling System for external cladding to high end apartments.
- Dakota Hotel, Leeds – Cladding in granite.
2019 is proving to be equally busy with the following projects about to start/have started:
- Caton Court, Lancaster – Student accommodation cladded with brick and natural stone.
- Al-Emaan Mosque, Sheffield – Principal Contractor with internal stonework.
- Leeds Beckett University, Leeds – Limestone cladded to the external facade.
- St Andrews Music Hall, Scotland – External cladding in sandstone.
With more projects in the pipeline, we are very much looking forward to working with our loyal and new customers throughout this year. Please keep a look out on our social media channels for more information on whats happening at PMJ Masonry!